Welcome to the Event Blog! Here we'll post every book related event the The Reader's Garden has participated in!

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

HVYAS: October 7th 2012

HUDSON VALLEY YA SOCIETY: David Levithan, Alyssa Sheinmel, Adele Griffin, Theo Lawrence & Eliot Schrefer

 Wow, so it's obviously taking me FOREVER to write about this. 

 I'm just going to say it was an AWESOME event as always. I have some audio footage I'm still trying to clean up so I can make out the Q and A. Once I do, I'll have that on here for all of you. 

 In the meantime, enjoy some picture!

Waiting to Start.
Watching Alyssa Read.
Reading from The Stone Girl
Eliot's Bonobo baby. ^_^
Talking about her book. ^_^
Watching David Read
David Reading.
Theo talking about his book.
Reading
About to Start Signing.

    And that's it for now! (Until I can clean up the audio enough to transcribe it. ^_^

 

No comments:

Post a Comment